Overview of what will be found in the portfolio.I feel that my portfolio expresses me and my personality and how I have evolved and improved throughout this year.
Over the course of this semester I’ve learned about how to take pictures that are not average everyday pictures.I think I was most successful with taking black and white photos because they were the ones I enjoyed the best and in my opinion they came out better then some of my other pictures. I think I struggle most with my metaphor because I had to turn my self into an object. I also struggled with writing long paragraphs about the pictures I took my Photoshop skills could be improved and I want my pictures to show more meaning behind them -What have been some of your influences?
-Where have you seen growth and improvement?-Anything else you would like to say about your artwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Daviesha. Your portfolio looks very nice. I like that you used a different shot for your adjustment layer. It is also an interesting portrait. I wish your metaphor had been a little more clear in your own mind, because it would have been easier for you to grab that way. I have really enjoyed you in class during, and before. Keep exploring creative photography, you do it well.
Post a Comment