Thursday, April 17, 2008

metaphor

my metaphor was a cupcake withstanding a rainstorm.
I chose this metaphor because it expressed how I felt like a Potentially fragile cupcake withstanding a bad rain storm. I chose this picture because it expressed that.I wanted to capture Perseverance and strength in this photograph . I composed this picture the way i did because i felt it worked the best with my metaphor. The strongest focal area is the cupcake. I think I did a good job with the composition of my picture. I tried my hardest to get everything to look good together. The difficult thing was trying to figure out what my metaphor would be and how to express that. I could have done the blending a little better as well as expressing my metaphor . I would probably change how i verbalized my metaphor.

1 comment:

David said...

Good Job!! I like how you blended your face into the cupcake. The only bad thing is that the picture is making me hungry. Haha